Welcome to Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning in San Bernardino County California, serving your carpet cleaning needs. As a small family-run carpet cleaning service, we pride ourselves on servicing the local area, and have been pleasing customers for over 15 years. Our goal is to consistently exceed your expectations, and our many satisfied customers are a testament to our level of dedication.
Our carpet cleaning service is tailored around you, the customer. And that’s why our service includes same day servicing, anytime scheduling, and a dedicated staff whom offer the most personalized level of care. In addition, our organic, enzyme-based cleansers are guaranteed to provide the highest level of cleaning, without harming your family, pets, or the environment.
Our unique carpet cleaning service protects the investment you’ve made in your home. You can’t always control what happens to your carpet, but you can give yourself the best chance of success.
That is where our carpet cleaning can help. We are a full service home care provider, but carpet cleaning is where we began and is one of the things we do best. From our friendly service, our green cleaning solution, speedy dry time, to our famous One Year Carpet Cleaning Warranty, we have what it takes to assist you all year.
Upholstery Cleaning San Bernardino County California
We have gentle, effective furniture cleaning agents for just about any material including synthetic fabrics, cotton and cotton blends, Haitian cotton, velvet, velour, and leather. We even dry-clean finer fabrics and can clean most upholstery right in your home!
Upholstery Cleaning Includes: allergy cleaning, allergen deodorizer, Allergy Relief Treatment which neutralizes protein found in dust mite feces, acting as a trigger for allergens. This treatment provides protection between regular cleanings.
So, if you want your carpets returned to like-new condition, please feel free to contact us for a free estimate. The best choice for Cleaning Company in San Bernardino County California, with long experience and the guarantee of quality and when is best for you. For any size of cleaning jobs, call for Cleaning Company.
Green Carpet Cleaning - A Better Way to Restore Carpets
For as long as anyone can remember, steam has been the preferred method of cleaning carpets. However, today's environmentally conscious consumer is looking for an alternative to some of stream cleanings drawbacks including:
- Using large amounts of water (up to 40 gallons) which leaves carpets wet and can often result in mold.
- High pH products that are not safe for children or pets.
- Truck mounted cleaning systems that require vehicles to be left running for the duration of the cleaning that results in waste gasoline as well as harmful emissions.
The most impressive fact is that these cleaning solutions are just as effective, if not more so, than traditional steam cleaning. This process will excel in the removal of dirt buildup from high traffic areas as well as the removal of difficult stains including coffee, pet urine, wine, and rust. That is why both residential and commercial consumers alike are making the switch to a greener carpet cleaning solution.
Upholstery Cleaning Tips - How To Clean A Leather Sofa
If you have never had your carpet cleaned before, you might be a little in the dark as to what to expect. The fact that just about every carpet cleaning company has their own way of calculating cleaning prices doesn't help either. Prices for carpet cleaning vary greatly depending on the method, the level of service and your location. There are however two basic ways of figuring a cleaning cost.
The first is by the room. This is probably the most popular method of pricing used by carpet cleaners. It allows carpet cleaning services to give consumers a fairly accurate price over the phone without the need to do an onsite estimate. The price should include pre-treatment and normal spotting. The cleaner will usually limit the room size to somewhere between 200 and 300 square feet. Any larger than that and you may be charged for two rooms.
The next method is square foot pricing. This pricing method actually requires the carpet cleaner to do an onsite estimate. They might be able to give you a ballpark price over the phone, but they will need to come to your home and take your room measurements to give you an accurate price. Some cleaners will measure the whole room and others will measure just the open space around the furniture. Either way will probably come to the same price when they multiply it by their square foot rate. Once again, this price should include pre-treatment and ordinary spotting.
Those are the two methods of pricing that most companies use. While I can not give you an average cleaning price, because it does vary, I can tell you that you should be cautious of the lowest bidder. Remember, you get what you pay for. If a carpet cleaner is not making between $80 to $100 an hour they are losing money. If someone bids a job lower than that they are probably going to try to pull one of many carpet cleaning scams on you. So get a few different carpet cleaning quotes and choose wisely.
- Furniture Cleaning Companies San Bernardino
- Sofa Cleaning Services Fontana
- Best Carpet Cleaner Company Rancho Cucamonga
- Deep Carpet Cleaning Service Ontario
- Carpet Cleaning Specials Victorville
- Steam Cleaning Rialto
- Sofa Cleaning Hesperia
- Steam Cleaning Chino
- Professional Carpet Cleaning Services Chino Hills
- Couch Cleaning Services Upland
- Steam Cleaning Services Apple Valley
- Cheap Carpet Cleaners Redlands
- Carpet And Upholstery Cleaner Highland
- Professional Carpet Cleaner Colton
- Couch Cleaning Services Yucaipa
- Professional Carpet Cleaner Montclair
- Steam Cleaning Adelanto
- Local Carpet Cleaning Twentynine Palms
- Carpet Cleaning Companies Bloomington
- Sofa Cleaning Services Loma Linda
- Cheap Carpet Cleaning Barstow
- Steam Cleaning Services Yucca Valley
- Steam Cleaning Phelan
- Sofa Cleaning Lake Arrowhead
- Carpet Cleaning Services Big Bear City
- Best Carpet Cleaner Company Grand Terrace
- Sofa Cleaning Services Crestline
- Steam Cleaning Muscoy
- Cheap Carpet Cleaners Oak Hills
- Upholstery Cleaner Fort Irwin
- Carpet Cleaning Prices Mentone
- Deep Carpet Cleaning Service Spring Valley Lake
- Steam Cleaning Services Joshua Tree
- Steam Clean Carpet Service Lucerne Valley
- Professional Couch Cleaning Silver Lakes
- Cheap Carpet Cleaning Big Bear Lake
- Steam Cleaning Running Springs
- Professional Carpet Cleaning Services Needles
- Steam Cleaning Services Wrightwood
- Cheap Carpet Cleaners Landers
- Furniture Cleaning Companies Morongo Valley
- Furniture Cleaning Companies Lenwood
- Professional Carpet Cleaning Services San Antonio Heights
- Professional Carpet Cleaning Services Mountain View Acres
- Local Carpet Cleaning Homestead Valley
- Deep Carpet Cleaning Service Searless Valley
- Carpet Cleaning Services Colorado River
- Professional Carpet Cleaning Services Big River
- Cleaning Company Baker
- Steam Cleaning Services Lytle Creek
- Best Carpet Cleaner Company Oak Glen
- Carpet Cleaning Prices Chemehuevi
- Furniture Cleaning Companies Fort Mojave
- Sofa Cleaning Services Bluewater
- Carpet Cleaning Specials San Manuel