Welcome to Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning in San Bernardino County California, serving your carpet cleaning needs. As a small family-run carpet cleaning service, we pride ourselves on servicing the local area, and have been pleasing customers for over 15 years. Our goal is to consistently exceed your expectations, and our many satisfied customers are a testament to our level of dedication.
Our carpet cleaning service is tailored around you, the customer. And that’s why our service includes same day servicing, anytime scheduling, and a dedicated staff whom offer the most personalized level of care. In addition, our organic, enzyme-based cleansers are guaranteed to provide the highest level of cleaning, without harming your family, pets, or the environment.
Our unique carpet cleaning service protects the investment you’ve made in your home. You can’t always control what happens to your carpet, but you can give yourself the best chance of success.
That is where our carpet cleaning can help. We are a full service home care provider, but carpet cleaning is where we began and is one of the things we do best. From our friendly service, our green cleaning solution, speedy dry time, to our famous One Year Carpet Cleaning Warranty, we have what it takes to assist you all year.
Upholstery Cleaning San Bernardino County California
We have gentle, effective furniture cleaning agents for just about any material including synthetic fabrics, cotton and cotton blends, Haitian cotton, velvet, velour, and leather. We even dry-clean finer fabrics and can clean most upholstery right in your home!
Upholstery Cleaning Includes: allergy cleaning, allergen deodorizer, Allergy Relief Treatment which neutralizes protein found in dust mite feces, acting as a trigger for allergens. This treatment provides protection between regular cleanings.
So, if you want your carpets returned to like-new condition, please feel free to contact us for a free estimate. The best choice for Cleaning Company in San Bernardino County California, with long experience and the guarantee of quality and when is best for you. For any size of cleaning jobs, call for Cleaning Company.
The Proper Cleaning of a Microfiber Sofa
Carpets and upholstery are one of the most expensive purchases that most households will make, along with items such as a car, TV, or a kitchen. Regular cleaning by a professional cleaning company and maintenance by the owner will maximise the life of the carpets and upholstery, as well as keeping their appearance.
No matter what type of carpets and upholstery the consumer decides on, at some point in their life they will need cleaning. Unqualified cleaners may use poor cleaning procedures, and cleaning solutions. These can leave a detergent residue will act as a magnet for any dirt, resulting in the fibres getting dirtier quicker than they were when new. Provided that suitable cleaning methods and products are used, this problem will not occur.
Weekly vacuuming will reduce soiling which can cause the dulling of colours and increasing the rate of wear of the upholstery, brushing first with a soft brush will increase the amount of dust removal. Rotating and reversing your loose cushions, if possible, every 2 weeks, will even out wear over all the cushions. Zips on cushions are there to help in the manufacturing process and not to help in removal for washing in a washing machine; in fact using a washing machine may shrink the covers making it difficult to put them back onto their fillings. Avoid sharp objects and pets scratching the upholstery as these may cause snags in the fabric, if unfortunately this does happen try to push the snag back into the fabric or cut off with a pair of scissors, don't pull the thread out as this may cause more damage. Never allow children to use your upholstery to demonstrate their gymnastic abilities as this can damage your upholstery and more importantly hurt themselves.
Make sure a quality vacuum cleaner is used. Cheap vacuums often don't have the performance levels to lift all the grit and dust from the carpet fibres. Over time this grit and dust grinds into the carpet fibres, cutting them and causing carpets to look dull even after just being cleaned. High traffic areas should be vacuumed on a daily basis.
Other areas need less attention but should still be vacuumed on a weekly basis. For carpets the ideal vacuum is one with a rotating brush and powerful suction. Make sure that the vacuum is adjusted to the height of the carpet pile. With loop pile carpets take care as the brush agitation can damage them. Carpets are designed for regular vacuuming and will not wear out from it. Use entry mats to prevent soil and grit being deposited onto your carpet. Not only does this help keep your carpet looking cleaner, it also helps to protect the carpet fibres from abrasion and dulling. If you unfortunately spill or drop something on your carpet make sure you treat it straight away, this can help stop a spill becoming a stain. In treating the spill don't rub the carpet pile as this can cause damage.
Professional Carpet Cleaners Vs DIY Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning
You spend weeks or even months deliberating over a hand-knotted Persian or Oriental rug; searching online to find out about knot counts, origins, weaves and qualities of wool. You go from store to store and troll the internet until, finally, you find your perfect rug. The rug is your new baby and it fits seamlessly into your home but then one day you have a party and a glass of red wine gets knocked over on your pride and joy. Panic sets in and your mind goes blank, what should you do?
The key is to dilute and remove as much of the stain as possible, red wine is a dye rather than a stain so in essence if left to set the rug has been dyed making it extremely difficult to remove. Sometimes a vinegar and water solution can be used to reactivate the dye allowing it to be removed but this is best left in the hands of a professional who can take red dye stains out of your carpet whilst minimising damage or colour loss that may occur using supermarket bought solutions.
- Furniture Cleaning Companies San Bernardino
- Sofa Cleaning Services Fontana
- Best Carpet Cleaner Company Rancho Cucamonga
- Deep Carpet Cleaning Service Ontario
- Carpet Cleaning Specials Victorville
- Steam Cleaning Rialto
- Sofa Cleaning Hesperia
- Steam Cleaning Chino
- Professional Carpet Cleaning Services Chino Hills
- Couch Cleaning Services Upland
- Steam Cleaning Services Apple Valley
- Cheap Carpet Cleaners Redlands
- Carpet And Upholstery Cleaner Highland
- Professional Carpet Cleaner Colton
- Couch Cleaning Services Yucaipa
- Professional Carpet Cleaner Montclair
- Steam Cleaning Adelanto
- Local Carpet Cleaning Twentynine Palms
- Carpet Cleaning Companies Bloomington
- Sofa Cleaning Services Loma Linda
- Cheap Carpet Cleaning Barstow
- Steam Cleaning Services Yucca Valley
- Steam Cleaning Phelan
- Sofa Cleaning Lake Arrowhead
- Carpet Cleaning Services Big Bear City
- Best Carpet Cleaner Company Grand Terrace
- Sofa Cleaning Services Crestline
- Steam Cleaning Muscoy
- Cheap Carpet Cleaners Oak Hills
- Upholstery Cleaner Fort Irwin
- Carpet Cleaning Prices Mentone
- Deep Carpet Cleaning Service Spring Valley Lake
- Steam Cleaning Services Joshua Tree
- Steam Clean Carpet Service Lucerne Valley
- Professional Couch Cleaning Silver Lakes
- Cheap Carpet Cleaning Big Bear Lake
- Steam Cleaning Running Springs
- Professional Carpet Cleaning Services Needles
- Steam Cleaning Services Wrightwood
- Cheap Carpet Cleaners Landers
- Furniture Cleaning Companies Morongo Valley
- Furniture Cleaning Companies Lenwood
- Professional Carpet Cleaning Services San Antonio Heights
- Professional Carpet Cleaning Services Mountain View Acres
- Local Carpet Cleaning Homestead Valley
- Deep Carpet Cleaning Service Searless Valley
- Carpet Cleaning Services Colorado River
- Professional Carpet Cleaning Services Big River
- Cleaning Company Baker
- Steam Cleaning Services Lytle Creek
- Best Carpet Cleaner Company Oak Glen
- Carpet Cleaning Prices Chemehuevi
- Furniture Cleaning Companies Fort Mojave
- Sofa Cleaning Services Bluewater
- Carpet Cleaning Specials San Manuel